Clinic services at Gay Zone are provided by Ottawa Public Health.
All services provided at Gay Zone and other Sexual Health Clinic locations are free and confidential.
- Information on sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- STI testing and treatments
- Confidential or anonymous HIV testing
- Vaccination (click here to find out if you are eligible for publicly-funded vaccines)
- Counselling and partner notification
- Free condoms (you can also order them online!)
** IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN ONTARIO HEALTH CARD: please call us at 613.234.4641 before coming to the clinic.
** Quebec residents can visit CLSC de Gatineau.
- 85, rue Saint-Rédempteur, Gatineau, QC
- Tel: (819) 966-6532
- Drop in: Tuesday and Thursday 1 pm to 8:30 pm
- Appointments: Monday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and Wednesday 1 pm to 9 pm.
** International students with health coverage through their university/college:
Sexual Health Clinic – Hours and Locations
- Walk-in only – the registration starts at 4:30 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m.
- Please note that we may not be able to see everyone due to high demand.
- Walk-in & appointments available – call 613.234.4641 to book an appointment.
|MON||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||1 p.m. – 4 p.m.|
|TUE||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|WED||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||n/a|
|THU||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|FRI||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||n/a|
Other options for STI testing
You can get tested for STIs at your family doctor or nurse practitioner’s. If you don’t have a primary care provider, you can also go to any walk-in clinics.
Hours of Operation
Gay Zone is open on Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
© 2018 All rights reserved to GayZone