Clinic services at Gay Zone are provided by Ottawa Public Health.
All services provided at Gay Zone and other Sexual Health Clinic locations are free and confidential.
Clinic Hours and Locations
Gay Zone clinic takes place at the Centretown Community Health Centre and runs every Thursday from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Walk-in only – the registration starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Please note that we may not be able to see everyone due to high demand.
- Appointments and walk-ins are both available.
- To book an appointment, call us at 613.234.4641.
|MON||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||1 p.m. – 4 p.m.|
|TUE||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|WED||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||1 p.m. – 4 p.m.|
|THU||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|FRI||n/a||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
If you are 29 or under, you can also visit us at our youth satellite clinics.
- Walk-in only.
- Please note: Rapid HIV testing is not available at these locations.