Sexual Health Clinic – Hours and Locations
Clinic services are re-opening at 179 Clarence St on July 23 2020, by appointment only.
Appointments are available for 4-6 p.m. on Thursdays.
Please call 613.234.4641 to book your appointment.
All of our walk-in clinics, including the main clinic and youth satellite clinics, remain closed.
Please check back for future updates.
Clinic services at Gay Zone are provided by Ottawa Public Health.
All services provided at Gay Zone and other Sexual Health Clinic locations are free and confidential.
- Information on sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- STI testing and treatments
- Confidential or anonymous HIV testing
- Vaccination (click here to find out if you are eligible for publicly-funded vaccines)
- Counselling and partner notification
- Free condoms (you can also order them online!)
** IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN ONTARIO HEALTH CARD: please call us at 613.234.4641 before coming to the clinic.
** Quebec residents can visit CLSC de Gatineau.
- 85, rue Saint-Rédempteur, Gatineau, QC
- Tel: (819) 966-6532
- Drop in: Tuesday and Thursday 1 pm to 8:30 pm
- Appointments: Monday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and Wednesday 1 pm to 9 pm.
** International students with health coverage through their university/college:
- Walk-in only – the registration starts at 4:30 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m.
- Please note that we may not be able to see everyone due to high demand.
- Walk-in & appointments available – call 613.234.4641 to book an appointment.
|MON||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||1 p.m. – 4 p.m.|
|TUE||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|WED||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||n/a|
|THU||n/a||1 p.m. – 7 p.m.|
|FRI||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||n/a|
Other options for STI testing
You can get tested for STIs at your family doctor or nurse practitioner’s. If you don’t have a primary care provider, you can also go to any walk-in clinics.